100 wc yellow sumbarine Odhran

I was an holidays with my family.All four of us went on a plane to Lanzarote.It was remarkable.We  spent most days swimming or going to the wonderful beach.One day my dad took me scuba diving and we discovered a weird looking fish ,a parrot fish and a lizard fish.On the last day  my dad  surprised us with a yellow  submarine trip, however my mom was nervous because she does not like small spaces. She gingerly climbed aboard the vessel .We had an amazing time and saw so many fish: all shapes and colours.

3 thoughts on “100 wc yellow sumbarine Odhran

1. An -mhaith Odhrán. I remember The Beatles “Yellow Submarine” too. Good story and clever use of prompt words.

2. Maith thú Odharán. Your story is very good. The prompt words fit seamlessly into your story. You describe the holiday really well and I can visualise each scene clearly. I’d be like your mam, I would be very worried about getting into a submarine.
    Great writing. Well done.
    Ms Brennock.
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

3. Hi Odhran! I really like your piece. One thing I liked is the story is very realistic. One thing I think you should change is the variety of your word choice. Your word choice is repeating. But in general I really like your story. Please comment back at my website.