Amy

Once there was a girl named Alex who was a clown. She had a tiny, shiny red nose, yellow boots and crazy make-up. One day she was going to work but she missed her bus. She waited 30 minutes for the next one. When it arrived, her shiny red nose fell off. It rolled into a garden with a HUGE BLACK DOG. Everyone was scared of IT..A little, thin  boy came.”Please get me my red nose” ”I live here . I will get it for you”. ”GREAT!”He got her nose   but when he opened  the gate  the dog got out. Getting the nose was hopeless so Alex ran to work without it.

One thought on “Amy

1. Maith thú on your writing Lexi.
    You wrote a great story with only 100 words based on 5 weird and curious words.
    I really like the imaginative idea in your story and your interesting way of telling it ! Good opening – really grabbed my attention and you kept me interested until the end.
    Your writing is well organised and you’ve done really well with all the twists and turns the story takes.
    It can be difficult to write dialogue in a story, and when you only have 100 words to tell a story, dialogue can sometimes take up valuable words without really adding to your story.
    Looking forward to reading your writing in the future – and maybe finding out what happens to the dog !
    Lean leis an dea-obair !

Shane, Teacher
    Dublin, Ireland
    (Team 100)