Ava ní R

I woke up early. I got ready for school and put on my rainbow school bag. I walk to school every day. I love to smell the flowers as well. On my way home from school these tree people came out of a U. F. O. I walked into the U. F. O once the tree people were gone.  They had a lot of yoga mats and yoga balls too. The big metal door closed. I couldn’t get out. The U. F. O started moving. I woke up at school. I must have fallen asleep in class . The teacher was laughing. All of my friends were talking about it all day.

3 thoughts on “Ava ní R

1. Dear Ava,
    Thanks for taking part in this week’s 100 Word Challenge writing prompt. You’ve written a cute story to go along with the photo of the tree people. Very creative to combine the idea of them coming out of a UFO with the idea that they are doing yoga. I also like your descriptions of your book bag and smelling the flowers on your way to school. You also did a great job of telling a complete story in just 100 words by making the character wake up from a dream at the end. That is often hard to do without feeling like you stopped the story abruptly. Great work! Keep it up!
    Mrs. Schmidt (Team 100WC)
    Grade 3 Teacher
    Pennsylvania, USA

2. Very good use of the prompt Ava. You make yourself sound like a dreamer: smelling flowers on the way to school and falling asleep in class! A very good description of the character in the story: fiction, of course. Esther